ORDERING PRINTS AND CREATING LIGHTBOXES
HOW TO ORDER A PRINT:
1. Click "cart" under desired photo
2. Enter quantity next to desired size.
3. Choose print finish (matte, glossy etc...)
4. If ordering multiple prints click "add to cart" and repeat steps 1-3 for each subsequent image. When order is complete click "add and checkout". You will now be on the "shopping cart" page.
5. Crop image or images. When finished click "checkout"
6. Choose shipping method and click "continue".
7. Give shipping info and click "continue". This will take you to the "Review and Submit" page.
7. Click box for "I agree to....." and then click "continue to PayPal".
8. Choose payment method. NOTE: If not a PayPal member,click "pay with debit or credit card as PayPal guest".
WHY CREATE A LIGHTBOX?:
A free personal lightbox photo gallery is a way for you to create a collection of only those photos you want to view. If you sign up for a free account you can create a lightbox and add as many photos to it as you wish. You can revisit your lightbox whenever you want. You can add comments and ratings to your photos. You can also purchase prints and products from a lightbox at any time. Another nice feature of a lightbox is that you can invite family, friends and colleagues to view your lightbox by selecting the "Share" button. When you select the share button from your lightbox, you can send it via email to others by entering their email address in the second row of the dialog box. After you add the email address the person will receive an email with only the photos you have selected.
HOW TO CREATE A LIGHTBOX
1. Choose desired gallery
2. Find desired image and click "+lightbox"
3. Give your lightbox a name.
4. Click "add to lightbox"
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each desired image
6. When finished, to see your lightbox either click "go to lightbox" or go to home page and click "lightboxes".
7. On return visits, simply click on "lightboxes" on the home page and your free personal lightbox will appear. NOTE: Only you and those you choose to share with will have access to your personal lightbox.